1. Anabestani, A.A. and Khoshchehreh, M.J. (2015). The survey of social consequences due to presence of second home tourism on rural settlements of Binalud County. Geographical Planning of Space Quarterly Journal, 5 (15): 109-128. (Persian)
2. Cooke, K. (1982). Guidelines for socially appropriate tourism development in British Columbia. Journal of Travel Research, 21 (1): 22-28.
3. Dadvarkhani, F. and Mohammadzadeh Larijani, F. (2013). Comparative analysis of attitudes of rural communities about the physical effects of second homes tourism in the rural area (case study: Babol district in north of Iran). JHRE. 31 (140): 83-100. (Persian)
4. Dadvarkhani, F. and Mohammadzadeh Larijani, F. (2014). Assessment of economic and social effects of second home tourism of rural areas in Babol township. Human Geography Research Quarterly, 45 (4): 75-102. (Persian)
5. Esfahani Moghadam, A. and Hajimirrahimi, S.D. (2014). The impact of second homes on sustainable rural development, case study: Khorasht Birjand village. National Conference on Sustainable Engineering in Geography and Planning, Architecture and Urban Planning. Tehran, Mehran Arroud Institute of Higher Education, Center for Sustainable Development. (Persian)
6. Fatahi, A. and Salem, J. (2015). Environment role in food security nutrition of rural families (case study: Yazd province). Environment Researches, 5(10): 43-52. (Persian)
7. Fredrik, R.J. (2011). Conflicts and contestations, rural populations’ perspectives on the second homes phenomenon. Journal of Rural Studies, 27: 263-274.
8. Getz, D. (1983). Capacity to absorb tourism: concepts and implications for strategic planning. Annals of Tourism Research, 7: 21-29.
9. Ghanbari, A.F. and Alizadeh Aghdam, M.B. (2013). Investigating the attitudes of villagers to the effects of the construction of second homes on rural development, case study: Marand village. New Attitudes in Human Geography, 5(3): 149-166. (Persian)
10. Glin Mogadam, Kh. (2009). The process of formation and expansion of second homes in the mountainous areas of the north of the country during the years 1966-2006. Geographical Perspective, 4(9): 191-210. (Persian)
11. Hadizadeh Zargar, S. and Sakhaee, B. (2014). The analysis of tourism development in rural settlements of Sari. Space Economics and Rural Development, 3(8): 39-53. (Persian)
12. Hajimirrahimi, S.D., Esfahani, E., Van Acker, V. and Witlox, F. (2017). Rural second homes and their impacts on rural development: a case study in east Iran. Journal of Sustainability, 9: 531.
13. Heydari, Z. and Kuchaki, M. (2012). Second homes and change in the texture of rural dwellings (case study: Dohazar village, Tonekabon township). Geography and Rural Planning, Fourth National Student Conference in Geography, Tehran, Hall of Thinkers in the Humanities, May 19. (Persian)
14. Hilber, C.A.L. and Schöni, O. (2016). Housing policies in Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States. In: Yoshino, Naoyuki and Helble, Matthias (eds.) The housing challenge in emerging Asia: options and solutions. Asian Development Bank Institute, Tokyo, Japan, 210-259.
15. Kala, C.P. and Maikhuri, R.K. (2011). Mitigating people-park conflicts on resource use through ecotourism: a case of the Nanda Devi Biosphere Reserve, Indian Himalaya, Journal of Mountain Science, February, 8(1): 87-95.
16. Khalili Molai Gulichi, M. and Rajaei Najafabadi, S. (2012). The mechanism for the exploitation of the GIS with the use of the GIS and multi-valued sampling models (sample: section of the fourth generation). Second Conference on Environmental Planning and Management, Tehran, University of Tehran. (Persian)
17. Khosravinejad, M., Seydaei, S.E. and Serami, H. (2013). Tourism of the second homes and the interactions of the city and the countryside. Sepehr Journal, 21(84): 66-69. (Persian)
18. Mahdavi Hajilouei, M., Ghadiri Massoum, M. and Sana'i M. (2008), The role and effect of secondary houses on the economic and social structure of the Kelardasht district. Human Geography Surveys, 65: 19-31. (Persian)
19. Meshkini, A.F., Alawi, S.A. and Faqih Abdullahi, M.M. (2014). Planning and issues in the management of second homes (case study: Kelardasht second homes). The First National Conference on Geography, Tourism, Natural Resources and Sustainable Development, Tehran, Iranian Institute of Science and Technology, Tehran University of Science and Technology. (Persian)
20. Mirtaghian Roodsari, S.M. (2014). Meta-analysis of tourism of second homes through a system approach. The First National Conference on Tourism and Green Tourism, Hamedan, Hegmataneh Environment Assessment Association. (Persian)
21. Mousavi, B. (2009), Analysis of the expansion of rural secondary homes and structural-functional changes in villages (case study: Veresk village). University of Zanjan, Faculty of Literature and Human Sciences. (Persian)
22. Muller, D.K. (2011). German second home-owners in the Swedish countryside, on the internationalization of the leisure space. Journal Tourism Planning & Development, 8(4): 433-445.
23. O'Reilly, A.M. (1986). Tourism carrying capacity concept and issues. Tourism Management, 7(4): 254-258.
24. Rahmani, B. and Khodadadi, P. (2012). Evaluation of the consequences of expanding secondary tourism houses on the structure of villages (case study: Yahavand Ramsar village). Quarterly Journal of Tourism, 3(1). (Persian)
25. Rahnama, A.M. and Khademolhosseini, A. (2014). The effect of creation of second houses on land use change in agricultural land to residential (case study of Sisakht town). The First National Conference on Rural Sustainable Development in 2025 Horizon, Isfahan. (Persian)
26. Rezvani, M.R., Akbarian Roonizi, S.R., Badri, S.A. and Sepahvand, F. (2012). The effects of second home tourism on improving life quality of rural residents (case: Roudbar-e Qasran district Shemiranat County). Urban Regional Studies and Research, 4(13): 23-40. (Persian)
27. Sharply, R. (2002). Rural tourism and the challenge of tourism diversification, the case of Cyprus. Tourism Management, 23(3): 233-244.
28. Ursic, S., Misetic, R. and Misetic, A. (2016). New perspectives on sustainable development of second homes in Croatia: strategic planning or proliferation of building? Urban Planning and Architecture Design for Sustainable Development, UPADSD 14-16 October, Procardia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 216, 80-86.
29. Van Acker, V., Mokhtarian, P.L. and Witlox, F. (2014). Car availability explained by the structural relationships between lifestyles, residential location, and underlying residential and travel attitudes. Trans Policy, 35, 88-99.
30. Vepsalainena, M. and Pitkanen, K. (2010). Second home countryside: representations of the rural in Finnish popular discourses. Journal of Rural Studies, 26(2): 194-204.
31. Yazdani, A.R., Alipour, A. and Rasooli, S.N. (2013). Analysis of the capabilities and bottlenecks of tourism development in Chahardangeh village of Sari city using SWOT technique. The First National Conference on Tourism Management, Naturalization and Geography, Hamadan: Hegmataneh Environmental Assessment Center.
32. Zahedi, Sh. U. (1393), Sustainable development. Tehran: Organization for the Study and Compilation of Human Sciences Books of Universities, Department of Humanities Research and Development. (Persian)
33. Zaheri, M., Kargar, N. and Rahimipour, B. (2013). A research on second houses and their role in rural area land use changes (case study: Heravi villages, Haj Abdal and Dizaj Leilikhani located in East Azerbaijan, Lighvan valley), Journal of Geography and Planning. 17(43): 123-144. (Persian)