1. Abbasi, A., Damankeshideh, M. and Janfeshan, B. (2007). Comparative study of microinsurance with emphasis on treatment insurance. The 13th Seminar on Insurance and Development of Microinsurance, Iran. 13: 17-25. (Persian)
2. Acha, I. and Ukpongt, M.S. (2012). Micro-insurance: a veritable product diversification option for micro-finance Institutions in Nigeria. Research Journal of Finance and Accounting, 3(8): 78-85.
3. Amin, M. and Kamalkhani, K. (2007). Theoretical basis for examining the micro-finance market, emphasizing the experience of successful Countries. The First International Conference on Insurance and Development, Iran. 14: 25-76. (Persian)
4. Arzromchiler, N. (2006). Various dimensions of poverty in Iran.Economic Research Collection
. 27: 9-97. Available at https://www.cbi.ir/page/4315.aspx
. Retrieved at 21 April 2016. (Persian)
5. Askari, M. and Rezvani, M. (2007). Relational marketing; an appropriate strategy for the advancement of micro-insurance. The First International Conference on Insurance and Development, Iran. 14: 281-327. (Persian)
6. Azkia, M. (2008). Rural development, prioritizing the rural poverty. Tehran: Tehran University Press. (Persian)
7. Bayat, M. (2013). The importance of feasibility studies. Monthly Newsletter of Building Houses, 17: 14-15. (Persian)
8. Bhatti, M.A. (2010). Takaful industry: global profile and trends. New Horizon (The Institute of Islamic Banking and Insurance), 4(108).
9. Fischer, I. (2006). A demand analysis for livestock micro-insurance in northern Vietnam. International Symposium towards Sustainable Livelihoods and Ecosystems in Mountainous Regions, 1: 1-12.
10. Hassanzadeh, A. and Heidari, H. (2007). The role of micro-insurance in reducing poverty and the role of life insurance. The First International Conference on Insurance and Development, Iran. 14: 1-32. (Persian)
12. Karim, M., Koochakzadeh, S., Asna-ashari, H. and Karim, M. (2015). Effect of financial repression on the poverty of villagers in Iran. Quarterly Journal of Space Economics and Rural Development, 4(1): 75-86. (Persian)
13. Karimian, L. (2007). Identifying the factors affecting the demand for health insurance in the design of micro-insurance and providing appropriate strategies in Iran. The First International Conference on Insurance and Development, Iran. 14: 425-450. (Persian)
14. Lloyds (2009). Insurance in developing countries: exploring opportunities in micro-insurance. Lloyds 360 Risk Insight. Available at
15. Mahdavi, Gh. and Goodarzi, A. (2007). Comparative study of micro-insurance in pioneering countries and strategic recommendations for Iran. Proceedings of 13th Seminar on Insurance and Development of Micro-insurance, Iran. 13: 102-119.
16. Mazloomi, N., Amookhteh, S., Haghbayan, A., Zandi, P., Golestani, M. and Lalianpour, N. (2007). Presentation of the model for the implementation of the plan of insurers in Iran. The First International Conference on Insurance and Development, Iran. 14: 69-108. (Persian)
17. Nabeth, M. (2009). La MicroAssurance en Marche: Enjeux, Mise en Oeuvre, Innovations et Perspectives. Available at
18. Patel, S. (2007). Takaful and poverty alleviation. The 2nd Asian Conference on Takaful (Insurance), Singapore. 2: 15-28.
19. Piesse, D. (2007). Takaful and Micro-insurance. The 2nd Asian Conference on Takaful (Insurance), Singapore. 2: 36-53.
20. Rashidinejad, H. (2011). Study of micro-finance insurance with Takaful structure in Iran (case study: villages in Kerman city). PhD Thesis of Economics, Faculty of Economics, Allameh Tabatabaei University. (Persian)
21. Sabzi, M. and Mokhtari, M. (2011). Insurance in developing countries: exploiting the opportunities in micro-finance. Insurance Institute, Research Deputy, Scientific Papers and Publications. 7: 11-51. (Persian)
22. Statistics Center of Iran (2011). Population and housing census 2011, Iran.Available athttps://www.amar.org.ir. (Persian)
23. Taleb, M. (2009). Rural development priorities. Tehran: Tehran University Press. (Persian)
24. Tohidiniya, A. (2011). The establishment of micro-cooperative insurance companies; the manifestation of Islamic deprivation in the Iranian insurance market. Journal of Financial-Islamic Research, 1(1): 173-193. (Persian)
25. United Nations (2010). The millennium development goals report. Available at http://www.un.org/millenniumgoals/pdf/MDG%20Report%202010%20En%20r15%20-low%20res%2020100615%20-.pdf. Retrieved at 28 April 2016.
26. World Bank (2012), World development indicators (WDI) 2012. NewYork: World Bank. Available at
27. Zandiyeh, M. (2014). A new approach to micro-finance in the agricultural industry. National Conference on Electronic Achievements in Engineering and Basic Sciences, Iran: 18-37. (Persian)