1. Monazam Esmaeilpur. A. and Chehrazi, A. (2014). Rural development for agricultural sustainability (case study: rural district of Kashmar city). The Second International Conference on Rural Development, Torbat Heydarieh University. Scientific Association for Rural Development of Iran. (Persian)
2. Yazdanpanah, M., Komendantova, N. and Ardestani, R.S. )2015(. Governance of energy transition in Iran: investigating public acceptance and willingness to use renewable energy sources through socio-psychological model. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 45: 565-573.
3. Monfared, N., Yazdanpanah, M. and Tavakoli, K. )2015(. Why do they continue to use pesticides? The case of tomato growers in Boushehr province in southern Iran. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology, 17(3): 577-588.
4. Yazdanpanah, M., Hayati, D., Zamani, G.H., Karbalaee, F. and Hochrainer-Stigler, S. )2013(. Water management from tradition to second modernity: an analysis of the water crisis in Iran. Environment, Development and Sustainability, 15(6): 1605-1621.
5. Wilson, G.A. (2008). From ‘weak’ to ‘strong’ multi-functionality: conceptualizing farm-level multifunctional transitional pathways. Journal of Rural Studies, 24(3): 367-383.
6. Wilson, G.A., Burton, R.J.F. (2015). ‘Neo-productivist’ agriculture: spatio-temporal versus structuralist perspectives. Journal of Rural Studies, 38: 52-64.
7. Mather, A.S., Hill, G. and Nijnik, M. (2006). Post-productivism and rural land use: cul de sac or challenge for theorization? Journal of Rural Studies, 22(4): 441-455.
8. Burton, R.J.F., Kuczera, C. and Schwarz, G. (2008). Exploring farmers’ cultural resistance to voluntary agri-environmental scheme. Sociologia Ruralis, 48(1): 16-37.
9. Ghasemi, S., Karami, E. and Azadi, H. (2013). Knowledge, attitudes and behavioral intentions of agricultural professionals toward genetically modified (GM) foods: a case study in Southwest Iran. Science and Engineering Ethics, 19(3): 1201-1227. (Persian)
10. Hill, S. )1998(. Redesigning agroecosystems for environmental sustainability: a deep systems approach. Systems Research and Behavioural Science, 15: 391-402.
11. Leonard-Barton, D. (1985). Experts as negative opinion leaders in the diffusion of a technological innovation. Consumer Research, 11: 914–926.
12. Yegane, Gh. (2013). Shawdan, an element of sustainable architecture in Shushtar. National Conference on Architecture, Urbanism and Sustainable Development with a Focus on Local Architecture and Sustainable City. Mashhad. (Persian)
13. Shushtari, M. and Omani, A. (2012). Factors affecting the adoption of farmers of Shoshtar City in the field of integrated pest management. Journal of Agricultural Extension and Education Research, 5(2): 45-56. (Persian)
14. Rezaei-Moghaddam, K., Karami, E. and Gibson, J. (2005). Conceptualizing sustainable agriculture: Iran Asan illustrative case. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture, 27: 25-56.
15. Burton, R.J.F. and Wilson, G.A. (2006). Injecting social psychology theory into conceptualisations of agricultural agency: towards a post-productivist farmer selfidentity? Journal of Rural Studies, 22: 95-115.
16. Wilson, G.A. )2001(. From productivism to post-productivism and back again? Exploring the (un)changed natural and mental landscapes of European agriculture. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, 26(1): 77-102.
17. Ilbery, B. and Bowler, I. )1998(. From agricultural productivism to post-productivism (pp. 57-84). Addison Wesley Longman Ltd.
18. Alexander, L.V., Zhang, X., Peterson, T.C., Caesar, J. and Gleason, B. (2006). Global observed changes in daily climate extremes of temperature and precipitation. Journal of Geophysical Research, 111: 1-22.
19. Lowe, P., Murdoch, J., Marsden, T., Munton, R. and Flynn, A. )1993(. Regulating the new rural spaces: the uneven development of land. Journal of Rural Studies, 9(3): 205-222.
20. Hodge, I. )2000(. Agri-environmental relationships. The World Economy, 23: 57-73.
21. Wilson, G.A. )2007(. Multifunctional agriculture: a transition theory perspective. CABI.
22. Wallis, A.M., Graymore, M.L. and Richards, A.J. )2011(. Significance of environment in the assessment of sustainable development: the case for south west Victoria. Ecological Economics, 70(4): 595-605.
23. Fergus, A.H. and Rowney, J.I. )2005(. Sustainable development: lost meaning and opportunity? Journal of Business Ethics, 60(1): 17-27.
24. Van Calker, K.J., Berentsen, P.B., Giesen, G.W. and Huirne, R.B. )2005(. Identifying and ranking attributes that determine sustainability in Dutch dairy farming. Agriculture and Human, 22(1): 53-63.
25. Rigby, D., Woodhouse, P., Young, T. and Burton, M. )2001(. Constructing a farm level indicator of sustainable agricultural practice.Ecological Economics, 39(3): 463-478.
26. Pretty, J. )1995(. Regenerating agriculture, policies and practice for sustainability and self-reliance. London: Earthscan.
27. Hodge, I. )1993(. Sustainability: putting principles into practice, an application to agricultural systems. Paper presented to ‘Rural Economy and Society Study Group’, Royal Holloway College, December 1993.
28. Lai, P.L., Potter, A., Beynon, M. and Beresford, A. )2015(. Evaluating the efficiency performance of airports using an integrated AHP/DEA-AR technique. Transport Policy, 42: 75-85.
29. Lin, C. and Kou, G. (2015(. Bayesian revision of the individual pair-wise comparison matrices under consensus in AHP–GDM. Applied Soft Computing, 35: 802-811.
30. Jalao, E.R., Wu, T. and Shunk, D. )2014(. A stochastic AHP decision making methodology for imprecise preferences. Information Sciences, 270: 192-203.
31. Kazemi, H. and Sadeghi, Sh. (2014). Land suitability evaluation of Aq-Qalla region for rainfed Chickpea cropping by Boolean logic and analytical hierarchy process (AHP). Iranian Journal of Dryland Agriculture, 3(1): 1-20. (Persian)
32. Zebardast, E. (2001). Application of hierarchical analysis process in urban and regional planning. Honarhaye Ziba, 10: 13-21. (Persian)
33. Niska, M., Vesala, H.T. and Vesala, K.M. (2012). Peasantry and entrepreneurship as frames for farming: reflections on farmers’ values and agricultural policy discourses. Sociol. Rural, 52(4): 453-469.
34. Guillem, E.E., Barnes, A.P., Rounsevell, M.D.A. and Renwick, A. (2012). Refining perceptionbased farmer typologies with the analysis of past census data. Journal of Environmental Management, 110: 226-235.
35. Barnes, A.P., Willock, J., Toma, L. and Hall, C. (2011). Utilising a farmer typology to understand farmer behaviour towards water quality management: nitrate vulnerable zones in Scotland. Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, 54(4): 477-494.
36. Bakhshoodeh, M. and Thomson, K.J. (2006). Social welfare effects of removing multiple exchange rates: evidence from the rice trade in Iran. Agricultural Economics, 34(1): 17-23.