1. Babaee, M.A. and Hashemi, D.F. (2013). Criminalogical consequences of targeted subsidies. Journal of Criminal Justice, 4(1): 27-50. (Persian)
2. Azkia, M. and Hosseini Roudbaraki, S. (2014). The rural people's life experience of receiving cash subsidies and its consequences (phenomenological study: Ahangar Mahalleh village and Garanabad of Gorgan city). Rural Development, 2: 167-192. (Persian)
3. Maghsoudi, N. and Tohidy Ardahaei, F. (2012). Targeting subsidies considering the applied models in Iran. International Journal of Business and Social Science, 3(7): 162-166.
4. Ansari, V., Salami, H. and Veeman, T. (2014). Distributional consequences of subsidy removal from agricultural and food industry sectors in Iran: a price-based SAM analysis. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology, 16(1): 1-19.
5. Statistical Center of Iran (2017). Available at: https://www.amar.org.ir
(Retrieved at: 25 December 2017). (Persian)
6. Momeni, F. (2010). Economic policy, social justice and agriculture. Social Welfare, 10(38): 329-366. (Persian)
7. Naghavi, S.M.A. and Babaee, A. (2013). Evaluation of rural economic development policies from the regional perspective with an eye toward government policies in Iran. Rural Researches, 4(3): 451-479. (Persian)
8. Jalalian, H., Hashemi, S. and Yaghoubi, J. (2013). Short-term effects of the targeting subsidies on the agricultural situation of rural people in Neyriz (Case study: Subdistrict of Abade Tashk). Regional Planning, 3(10): 45-59. (Persian)
9. Farahani, H., Asdaqy, S.Z. and Toolabinejad, M. (2013). Analyzing the effects of targeted subsidies on the economic empowerment of rural households: Jaydar subdistrict in Poldokhtar County. Quarterly Journal of Economics, Space and Rural Development, 3: 23-38. (Persian)
10. Sadeghi, H., Taghdisi, A. and Kavoosi, E. (2014). The effects of targeted subsidies in rural social welfare improvement (Case study: Dehdez Ize County). Urban Regional Studies and Research, 21: 127-148. (Persian)
11. Zirak, M. (2013). Analysis of the situation of the subsidies payment in Iran with emphasis on the government policy in line with reform of subsidies payment system. Fiscal and Economic Policy Quarterly, 1: 97-120. (Persian)
12. Attanasio, O. and Mesnard, A. (2006). The impact of a conditional cash transfer programme on consumption in Colombia. Fiscal Studies, 27(4): 421-442.
13. Sahraee, M., Maleki, T. and Zarafshani, K. (2014). An analysis of the effect of targeted subsidies law on rural families in Dorood Faraman subdistrict of Kermanshah County. Journal of Rural Economy Research, 1(2): 11-27. (Persian)
14. Simanjuntak, M., Puspitawati, H. and Djamaludin, M. (2010). Charactristics of demographic, social, and economic of cash conditional transfer (PKH) recipients. Journal of llm. Kel. & Kons, 3(2): 101-113.
15. Spicka, J., Boudny, J. and Janotova, B. (2009). The role of subsidies in managing the operating risk of agricultural enterprises. Agricultural Economics–Czech, 50(4): 169-179.
16. Pieraee, Kh. and Seif, S.B. (2010). The impact of targeted subsidies on social welfare in Iran. Tax Bulletin, 18(9): 61-82. (Persian)
17. Shahnazi, R., Shahsavar, M.R. and Mobasheri, M.H. (2014). Distribution of income and household welfare situation before and after the subsidy. Social Welfare, 14(54): 167-199. (Persian)
18. Abdollahi, M., Mohammadi Nasrabadi, F., Hushyarrad, A., Hajifaraji, M. and Esfarjani, F. (2011). Iranian families' shares of energy and nutrient intakes from food items of subsidy in socio-economic groups. Food Science and Food Industry of Iran, 1: 43-56. (Persian)
19. Toolabinejad, M., Farahani, H. and Pirayesh, R. (2015). To evaluate the role of cash subsidies in economic and social welfare of rural households (Case study: Jaydar subdistrict of Poldokhtar County). Geographical Space, 15(50): 19-37. (Persian)
20. Mirlotfi, M.R. and Alavizadeh, S.A.A. (2015). The effect of targeted subsidy polices on household food pattern. Development Strategy, 42: 118-137. (Persian)
21. Qasemi, Gh., Abdolahi, S. and Khakshour, A.H. (2014). Analyzing the effects of the first phase of targeted subsidies on rural households (Case study: Binaloud County). Research and Rural Planning, 3(6): 117-120. (Persian)
22. Tatarko, A. and Schmidt, P. (2012). Social capital and attitudes towards money. Basic Research Program Working Papers, Series: Sociology, WP BRP 07/SOC/2012: 1-22.
23. Ziaee, M. (2002). The distribution of subsidies and the urbanization of Iran (1971-1991). Geographic Studies, 42: 65-74. (Persian)
24. Neuman, W.L. (2009). Understanding research. USA: Pearson Education Inc.
25. Lohr, L.S. (2010). Sampling: design and analysis (Second Edition). USA: Brooks/cole, Cengage Learning.
26. Gangadharappa, H., Pramod, K. and Shiva, K. (2007). Gastric floating drug delivery systems: a review. Indian J. Pharm. Ed. Res., 41: 295-305.