عنوان مقاله [English]
This study aimed at identifying and analyzing the factors affecting the rural women's entrepreneurial capabilities. The population of the study included 54 women entrepreneurs of villages in Behshahr County of Iran, who were selected by census method. The instrument used was a questionnaire, the validity of which was confirmed by a panel of experts, and its reliability was reported 0.892 (by Cronbach's alpha). In order to analyze the data, SPSS20 software was used. The results showed that there was a relationship between the policy, social-cultural, technical and economic factors and the entrepreneurship capabilities. The entrepreneurial capabilities in 33.93 percent of the studied women were at good level and in 16.07 percent of them were at weak level. The multiple regressions showed that policy and social-cultural factors could explain 22.7 percent of variation of entrepreneurial capabilities.
1. Alidoust, S. and Lashgarara, F. (2013). Barriers to entrepreneurship development in rural women (Case study: Garmsar). Journal of Agricultural Extension and Education Research. 6(1): 7-16. (Persian)
2. Badri, E. (2005). A survey of entrepreneurship capabilities of Isfahan University students. Master Thesis of Education, Faculty of Education and Psychology. University of Isfahan. (Persian)
3. Badri, E., Liaghatdar, M.J., Abedi, M.R. and Jafari, E. (2006). A survey of entrepreneurship capabilities of Isfahan University students. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education. 12(2): 73-90. (Persian)
4. Bali Swain, R. (2007). Impacting women through microfinance, dialogue. Appui au Developpement Autonome. 37: 61-82.
5. Chambers, R. (1997). Whose reality counts? Putting the first last. London: ITDG Publishing.
6. Choudhary, K.N. and Rayalwar, A. (2011). Opportunities and challenges for rural women entrepreneurship in India. Variorum Multi-Disciplinary e- Research Journal, 111(1): 1-4.
7. Driga, O., Lafuente, E. and Vaillant, Y. (2008). Reasons for the relatively lower entrepreneurial activity levels of rural women in Spain. Sociologia Ruralis, 49(1): 72-96.
8. Elisia, L., Mussa, A. and Akarro, R. (2010). Some factors that hinder women participation in social, political and economic activities in Tanzania. Journal of Arts and Social Sciences, 11(2): 1-10.
9. Faraji Sabokbar, H., Badri, S.A., Sojasi Qidari, H., Sadeghloo, T. and Shahdadi Khajeh Asgar, A. (2011). Entrepreneurship development ranking (gradation) in rural area by using PROMETEE technique. Human Geography Research Quarterly, 43(75): 53-68. (Persian)
10. Friedmann, J. (1992). Empowerment: the politics of alternative development. Cambridge, MA: Blackwell Publishers.
11. Gafari, H. (2008). Student entrepreneurship envisaged in Arak Payam Noor University. National Conference on Entrepreneurship Development in Applied Agricultural Science Education. Mashhad, Iran. (Persian)
12. Ganesan, S. (2006). Status of women entrepreneurs in India, New Delhi: Kanishka Publication.
13. Ghadermarzi, H., Jamshidi, A., Jamini, D. and Nazari, H. (2015). Identification of hampering factors affecting development of rural women's entrepreneurship (Case study: Shalil subdistrict, Ardal Couty). Journal of Regional Planning, 5(17): 103-118. (Persian)
14. Ghasemi, M. and Ahmadpour, A. (2015). Investigating the components affecting the success of carpet producer women in Mazandaran province. Roosta Va Towse'e, 18(3): 1-20. (Persian)
15. Golestani, H., Saadatmand, Z., Gholizadeh, A., Rajaeiyan, M.H. and Ehteshami, T. (2010). Factors affecting the development of entrepreneurship among female students. Karafarinenab, 2(12): 61-65. (Persian)
16. Hassanzadeh, H. and Ahmadi, S.J. (2016). Comparing the entrepreneurial capacities of vocational training centers and vocational technical students and professionals. The 5th National and 4th International Conference on Skill Training and Employment. Tehran, Iran. (Persian)
17. Heilig, J. (2009). European rural development, Luxemburg: International Institute for Applied System Analysis.
18. Heydari Sareban, V. (2012). Prioritization of barriers effective on the entrepreneurship of rural women (AHP method): a case study of Ardabil province. Women's Studies Sociological and Psychological, 10(2): 159-177. (Persian)
19. Howard, S. (2004). Developing entrepreneurial potential in youth: the effects of entrepreneurial education and venture creation. Florida: University of South Florida.
20. Hyden, G. (2001). Rural poverty, risk and development. Elgar Publication, 39: 124-127.
21. Jamini, D., Taghdisi, A., Alipoor, K. and Faizi, S. (2015). Factor analysis of hindering and drawing variables of entrepreneurship development among rural women in Iran: a case study of Ravansar County. Women's Studies Sociological and Psychological, 13(1): 63-88. (Persian)
22. Kalantari, K., Shabanali Fami, H. and Soroushmehr, H. (2010). Facilitating and impeding factors in rural women economic enablement (Case study: Hamedan). Journal of Community Development. 1(2): 107-124. (Persian)
23. Karami, Sh. (2011). Rural women survey on the effect of new agricultural business development on rural sustainable development. Proceedings of the First National Student Conference on Entrepreneurship. Tehran, Iran. (Persian)
24. Khodashenas, M. (2010). Investigating the success rate of entrepreneurship and its factors and providing solutions for increasing entrepreneurship in cooperative sector of Mazandaran province. Master Thesis of Executive Master of Business Administration, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences. University of Payam Noor, Sari. (Persian)
25. Lashgarara, F., Azizan, E. and Mehdizadeh, H. (2011). Factors influencing the effectiveness of entrepreneurship courses on agricultural graduates, Ilam province in Iran. African Journal of Agricultural Research, 6(14): 3428-3431.
26. Mahdavi, M. and Azari, Z. (2006). Employment generation by executives of state management and planning organization (SMPO) and its subsidiaries. Journal of Management and Development Process, 20(3): 13-27. (Persian)
27. Mardanshahi, M.M. and Dolati, E. (2015). Comparison of entrepreneurial abilities in students of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 15(48): 381-390. (Persian)
28. Mirakzadeh, A. and Ghiasi, F.Gh. (2011). Prioritizing the factors affecting the development of employment in agricultural production cooperatives in Kermanshah province. The First International Conference on Capacities of Cooperative Sector in Social, Economic, and Cultural Development of the Ministry of Cooperatives. Tehran, Iran. (Persian)
29. Molenhuis, J. (1996). Agri-entrepreneurship: opportunities in Nova Scotia. Management and Economics, 6(8): 7-42.
30. Moradi, H. and Shabanali Fami, H. (2010). Identification of entrepreneurship capacity (Case study: female students of Agricultural and Natural Resources University of Ramin, Ahwaz. Journal of Entrepreneurship Development, 3(2): 141-161. (Persian)
31. Mousavi, S. and Nili, M.R. (2013). Student entrepreneurship capabilities at Isfahan University. National Conference on Entrepreneurial University (Knowledge-based Industry). Babolsar, Iran. (Persian)
32. Pardakhtchi, M.H. and Shafiezadeh, H. (2005). Introduction to entrepreneurship. Tehran: Arasbaran Publication. (Persian)
33. Rezaei, R. and Vedadi, E. (2014). Identifying and analyzing the barriers in women’s economic participation in the rural regions of Zanjan province (Case study: Abharroud subdistrict). Iranian Journal of Agriculture Economics and Development Research, 45(3): 501-510. (Persian)
34. Riahi, V. and Nouri, A. (2015). Variation of economic activities and achievement of rural sustainability (Case: Khorramdarreh). Iranian Journal of Space Economy & Rural Development, 3(10): 113-128. (Persian)
35. Sathiabama, K. (2010). Rural women empowerment and entrepreneurship development. Available at: http://ideas.repec.org/p/ess/wpaper/id2475.html.
36. Wendy, T. and Chong, S. (2007). Theorizing a framework of factors influencing performance of women entrepreneurs in Malaysia. Asia Entrepreneurship and Sustainability, 5: 42-46.
37. Yaghoubi Farani, A., Soleymani, A. and Movahedi, R. (2015). Analysis of factors affecting the entrepreneurship of rural women. Quarterly Journal of Women's Studies Sociological and Psychological. 12(4): 7-42. (Persian)
38. Yaghoubi Farani, A. and Sepahpanah, M. (2016). Entrepreneurial talent of rural youth in Gilan-e Gharb. Journal of Entrepreneurship in Agriculture. 3(3): 1-17. (Persian)
39. Yasouri, M., Ghorashi, M. and Vatankhah, Z. (2015). Analysis of barriers and solutions to the development of rural women's entrepreneurship in Gurabpass subdistrict of Fouman County. Journal of Rural Research. 6(2): 323-342. (Persian)
40. Zarei Pahnecoulai, S.H., Ahmadpour, A. and Charmchian Langeroudi, M. (2013). Factors affecting entrepreneurship development in women’s rural cooperatives in Mazandaran province. Cooperation and Agriculture, 2(7): 79-100. (Persian)
41. Zari’ Ahmad Abadi, H. and Arabshahi, S. (2013). The requirements of the entrepreneurial training of rural women (A case study of rural women in Yazd County). Shiite Women, 8(26): 49-71. (Persian)