1. Afrakhteh, H. (1995). Model in geography. Zahedan: Academic Center of Education, Culture and Research. (Persian)
2. Akbari, N.A. and Zahedi Keyvan, M. (2008). Application of ranking and multi-attribute decision-making methods. Tehran: Municipalities and Village Organization Publications. (Persian)
3. Asgharizadeh, E. and Zabihi Jamkhaneh, M. (2013). The evaluation and ranking of rural development level using multiple attributes decision-making methods (Case study: rural districts in Sari County). Journal of Research and Rural Planning, 3: 27-48. (Persian)
4. Azar, A. and Abdolalipour, A. (2006). Evaluation of the provincial trade organizations with the MADM approach. Journal of Business Research, 39: 157-189. (Persian)
5. Badri, S.A. and Akbarian Rounizi, S.R. (2006). The comparative study on application of assessment methods of the development in the regional studies, the case: Esfarayen County . Geography and Development, 4(7): 5-22. (Persian)
6. Boggia, A. and Cortina, C. (2010). Measuring sustainable development using a multi-criteria model: a case study. Journal of Environmental Management, 91(11): 2301-2306.
7. Cziraky, D., Sambt, J., Rovan, J. and Puljiz, J. (2006). Regional development assessment: a structural equation approach. European Journal of Operational Research, 174: 427–442.
8. Ghazinoori, S.S. and Tabatabaeiyan, S.H.A. (2002). Sensitivity analysis of multi-index decision issues toward the type of technique used. Journal of Management Knowledge, 15(56): 129-141. (Persian)
9. Goletsis, Y. and Chletsos, M. (2011). Measurement of development and regional disparities in Greek Periphery: a multivariate approach. Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 45(4): 174-183.
10. Hobbs, B.F. and Horn, G.T.F. (1997). Building public confidence in energy planning: a multimethod MCDM approach to deamand-side planning at BC Gas. Energy Policy, 25(3): 357-375.
11. Hosseinzadeh Dalir, K. (2001). Regional planning. Tehran: SAMT Publications. (Persian)
12. Janic, M. and Reggiani, A. (2002). An application of the multiple criteria decision-making (MCDM) analysis to the selection of a new hub airport. European Journal of Transport and Infrastructure Research, 2(2): 113-141.
13. Kao, C. (2010). Weight determination for consistently ranking alternative in multiple criteria decision analysis. Applied Mathematical Modeling, 34(7): 1779-1787.
14. Kwokyam Cheng, S. (2000). Development of a fuzzy multi-criteria decision-making support system for municipal solid waste management. Degree of Master of Manufacturing & Production Systems, University of Regina, Saakatchewan.
15. Masoud, M., Moazazimehr Tehran, A.M. and Shobayri, S.N. (2011). Determining underdevelopment rankings of Isfahan County (Numerical taxonomy method). Journal of Urban-Regional Studies and Research, 2(8): 39-54. (Persian)
16. Momeni, M (1998). Principles and methods of regional planning. Tehran: Gooya. (Persian)
17. Nasrollahi, Kh., Akbari, N. and Heidari, M. (2011). Analysis of ranking methodologies in development measuring: a case study of Khouzestan province counties. Journal of Town and Country Planning, 3(4): 65-93. (Persian)
18. Nojavan, M., Mohammadi, A. and Salehi, E. (2012). Application of the multiple criteria decision-making methods in the urban and regional planning emphasizing TOPSIS and SAW methods. Urban Management, 9(28): 285-296. (Persian)
19. Pourtaheri, M., Sojasi Qidari, H. and Sadeghloo, T. (2012). Comparative assessment of ranking methods for natural disasters in rural regions (Case study: Zanjan province). Journal of Rural Research, 2(7): 31-54. (Persian)
20. Prato, T. and Herath, G. (2007). Multiple-criteria decision analysis for integrated catchment management. Ecological Economics, 63(2-3): 627-632.
21. Rokneddin Eftekhari, A., Vojdani Tehrani, H. and Razini, E.A. (2009). Evaluation and prioritization of Iranian free trade zones using MADM method. Modarres Journal of Spatial Planning, 13(3):143-166. (Persian)
22. Salimifar, M., Norouzi, R. and Motahari, M.A. (2009). Measuring industrial development and regional development in Razavi, Southern and Northern Khorasan provinces. Economics Research, 9(4): 175-196. (Persian)
23. Salmanzadeh, S. (1999). The summit of rural development and reform of the administrative structure of the government. Journal of Village and Development, 3(3,4). (Persian)
24. Shankar, R. and Shah, A. (2003). Bridging the economic divide within countries: a scorecard on the performance of regional policies in reducing regional income disparities. World Development, 31(8): 1421-1441.
25. Topcu, Y. and Burnaz, S. (2007). A multiple criteria decision-making approach for the evaluation of retail location. Journal of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis, 14(1-3): 67-76.
26. Zanakis, S.H., Solomon, A., Wishart, N. and Dublish, S. (1998). Multi-attribute decision-making: a simulation comparison of selected methods. European Journal of Operational Research, 107: 507-529.
27. Zavadskas, E.K., Vilutiene, T., Turskis, Z. and Tamosaitiene, J. (2010). Contractor selection for construction works by applying SAW-G and TOPSIS Grey techniques. Journal of Business Economics and Management, 11: 34-55.
28. Ziari, K., Zanjirchi, S.M. and Sorkhkamal, K. (2010). A study and measurement of the development degree of the counties of Khorasan Razavi province using TOPSIS technique. Human Geography Research Quarterly, 72: 17-30. (Persian)