This journal is following of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) and complies with the highest ethical standards in accordance with ethical laws.
Content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. The copyright of the article is transferred to the journal and the author can use the article under the mentioned license. This license allows the use of articles subject to citation and for non-commercial use.
Duties of the Chief in Editor
Duties of the authors
• Articles submitted to the journal should not be published in another journal or reviewed by another journal. In this regard, it is mandatory for authors to complete and submit a form of ethical commitment not to publish an article or to submit to other publications.
• Authors who ignore this issue will be banned from publishing articles in the journal.
• Authors should avoid false and inaccurate statements, so the material presented in the articles should be documented and with reference. The author (s) is responsible for the accuracy of the material.
• The author (s) of the article must obtain the permission of the institution or organization to which the article is submitted.
• The author (s) of the article must authorize the journal to be edited.
• Those involved in the preparation of the article should be named as the authors of the article. Also, when submitting an article to the journal, it is necessary to identify the responsible author.
• The author (s) of the article should consider the issue of plagiarism as one of the most serious and immoral errors in the writing of the article. Submitted articles may be reviewed by the journal's office using similar locator software.
Duties of the reviewers
• The reviewers must work with the journal to decide on the publication of submitted articles.
• The reviewers should keep the information obtained during the arbitration of the articles and not use it for personal gain.