1. Abdollahzadeh, G. and Sharifzadeh, A. (2014). Rural residents’ perception toward tourism development: a study from Iran. International Journal of Tourism Research, 16: 126-136.
2. Amar, T. and Samimi Sharemi, R. (2009). Evaluation of physical effects of rural guidance project, a case study: Rasht County, Khomam district. Housing and Rural Environment, 127: 44-55. (Persian)
3. Annabestani, A. and Akbari, M.H. (2011). Evaluation of rural guidance projects and its effects on physical development as perceived by rural people (a case study: Jahrom County). Human Geography Researches, 44(4): 93-110. (Persian)
4. Azimi, N., Mowlaei Hashtjin, N. and Alizadeh, A. ((2011). Investigating the geographical factors of successful implementation of rural guidance [Hadi] projects in the east of Guilan province. Studies of Human Settlements Planning, 6(16): 84-98. (Persian)
5. Azizpour, F., Khalili, A., Mohsenzadeh, A. and Hosseini Hasel, S. (2011). Analysis and evaluation of the economic effect of implementation of guidance [Hadi] project in rural settlements of the country. Housing and Rural Environment, 135: 71-84. (Persian)
6. Bramwell, B. and Sharman, A. (2000). Approaches to sustainable tourism planning and community participation. Tourism and Sustainable Community Development, 17-35.
7. Choi, H.C. and Murray, I. (2010). Resident attitudes toward sustainable community tourism.Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 18: 575-594.
8. Eshliki, S.A. and Kaboudi, M. (2012). Perception of community in tourism impacts and their participation in tourism planning: Ramsar, Iran. Journal of Asian Behavioral Studies, 2: 51-64.
9. Ghanbari, S., Ghasemi, M. and Pourchobari, M. (2013). Study of the impact of tourism on rural development from viewpoint of host society, case study: Mahan district of Kerman province. Geographycal Planning and Space. 9(3): 19-46. (Persian)
10. Giannakis, E. (2014). The role of rural tourism on the development of rural areas: the case of Cyprus Elias. Romanian Journal of Regional Science, 8: 38-53.
11. Golzardi, F., Sarvaramini, S., Sadatasilan, K. and Sarvaramini, M. (2012). Residents attitudes towards tourism development: a case study of Niasar, Iran. Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology, 4(8): 863-868.
12. Hair, J.F., Anderson, R.E., Tatham, R.L. and Black, W.C. (1998). Multivariate data analysis. 5th Edition, Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ.
13. Hasanvand, A. and Hasanvand, A. (2011). Feasibility of rural tourism and its effects on rural development, the case of Kohman region in Selseleh County. Rural Development, 3(2): 187-200. (Persian)
14. Hatamnia, T. and Motamed, M.K. (2014). Evaluation of the effects of rural guidance [Hadi] projects on development activities of villages (Ilam province). Proceedings of Conference of Sustainable Rural Development, Institue of Higher Education of Construction and Development, 22-23. (Persian)
15. Jafari, J. (2001). The scientification of tourism. In: Valene, S. and Maryann, B. (Eds.) Hosts and guests revisited: tourism issues of the 21st century cognizance communication corporation, New York, pp: 28-41.
16. Jangchi Kashani, S. (2014). The role of rural tourism on rural development of Rijab region of Kermanshah. Master Thesis, Science and Research Branch of Azad Islamic University of Tehran. (Persian)
17. Ko, D.W. and Stewart, W.P. (2002). A structural equation model of residents’ attitudes for tourism development. Tourism Management, 23: 521-530.
18. Lankford, S.V. (1994). Attitudes and perceptions toward tourism and rural regional development. Journal of Travel Research, 32(3): 35-43.
19. Lindberg, K. and Johnson, R.L. (1997). Modeling resident attitudes toward tourism. Annals of Tourism Research, 24(2): 402-424.
20. Mohammadi, M., Khalifah, Z. and Hosseini, H. (2010). Local people perceptions toward social, economic and environmental impacts of tourism in Kermanshah (Iran). Asian Journal of Social Science., 6: 220-225.
21. Mok, C., Slater, B. and Cheung, V. (1991). Residents' attitudes towards tourism in Hong Kong. Journal of Hospitality Management, 10: 289-293.
22. Muresan, I.C., Oroian, C.F., Harun, R., Arion, F.H., Porutiu, A., Chiciudean, G.O., Todea, A. and Lile, R. (2016). Local residents’ attitude toward sustainable rural tourism development. Sustainability, 8(100): 2-14.
23. Ostadi, A. (2004). Turism: the hidden capital in Iran. Dehyariha, 9: 25-28. (Persian)
24. Papzan, A., Zarafshani, K. and Gravandi, Sh. (2010). The problems and limitations of rural tourism using grounded theory (a case of Harir village, Kermanshah province). Quarterly of Rural Researches, 1(3): 25-52. (Persian)
25. Pourtaheri, M., Rokneddin Eftekhari, A. and Abbasi, M. (2012). Evaluation of rural guidance [Hadi] projects performance in physical development of rural settlements (a case study: Nabovat and Khoran villages of Eivangharb County). Geography and Environmental Sustainability. 25: 25-36. (Persian)
26. Qamar, M. (2002). Global trends in agricultural extension: challenges facing Asia and the pacific region. Keynote Paper Presented at FAO Regional Expert Consultation on Agricultural Extension, Bangkok, 16-19 July.
27. Saghaei, M. (2012). Study of abilities of rural tourism in Iran. Master Thesis, Mashhad University of Ferdowsi. (Persian)
28. Shamaei, A., Ahmadabadi, F. and Ahmadabadi, H. (2013). Evaluation of the effects of rural guidance [Hadi] project of rural settlements (case study: Neishabour County). Research and Rural Planning, 3(6): 75-88. (Persian)
29. Stylidis, D., Biran, A., Sit, J. and Szivas, E.M. (2014). Residents’ support for tourism development: the role of residents’ place image and perceived tourism impacts. Tourism Management, 45: 260-274.
30. Tavallaei, S., Afrakhteh, H. and Shabani, A. (2012). Study of the capabilities and strategies of rural tourism development in Kohak district of Qom province. Human Geography Research, 45(4): 103-118. (Persian)
31. Vosooghi, L., Khani, F., Motiei Langeroodi, S.H. and Rahnemaei, M.T. (2011). Evaluation of rural community attitudes towards tourism, based on structural equation model (a case study: mountainous region of Roodbar Ghasran, Shemiran County). Rural Researches, 2(4): 63-88. (Persian)
32. Wang, Y. and Pfister, R.E. (2008). Residents' attitudes toward tourism and perceived personal benefits in a rural community. Journal of Travel Research, 47: 84-93